A detached 3 bedroom bungalow located in a cul de sac in this sought after village close to Banbury. The property requires modernisation and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- A double glazed porch leads into the hall which has doors off to the kitchen, lounge and a coat cupboard. The kitchen has a window to the front, glazed door to the drive at the side and has fitted wooden fronted cupboards with worktops and spaces for appliances. In one corner is the oil fired central heating boiler. The lounge is to the left and is a good size with a bay window to the front, two windows to the side and a fireplace with a stone surround and Baxi hearth. A door from the lounge leads to the inner hall which has doors off to the bedrooms, bathroom, cloakroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 has a window overlooking the garden, fitted wardrobes, drawers, high level storage and bedside cabinets. Bedroom 2 has a window to the rear, there are wardrobes in this room which could be included in the sale if a buyer wants them. Bedroom 3 is a single room with sliding patio doors out to the rear garden. The bathroom has been refitted as a shower/wet room, has a level access shower, wash basin with cupboards under and a side window. There is a separate WC and basin with a window to the side.Gardens
- This bungalow stands in a good plot with gardens to the front, side and rear. The front garden is lawned with a variety of shrubs and borders. The side garden is mainly lawned and has a timber shed and gated access to the front. The rear garden is a good size and divided between lawned areas, paved sitting areas and a vegetable garden. There is a greenhouse and a wooden shed in the far corner.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with an up and over door and a personal door into the garden. This is approached by a driveway providing parking and the driveway has been widened with an additional block paved parking area in front of the bungalow.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode