Conveniently situated for village amenities yet tucked away in a quiet lane this semi-detached cottage property occupies a mature plot with large garage/workshop and generous off road parking. The flexible 4 bed accommodation over two floors combines all benefits of modern living with bags of character appeal.Ground Floor
- The part glazed front entrance door opens to the entrance lobby with a wood effect laminate floor, brick arched recess to cloaks hanging space, door to the sitting room which is a dual aspect room with French doors opening to the patio and gardens beyond. There are exposed brick and stone internal walls and a ceiling beam. The original ingle nook fireplace is open to the main room with with display shelving and recessed display niches. There is a brick display plinth with wooden display top to one wall and a stable door opens to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted in a range of matching base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface follows round with double sink unit inset with mixer taps over. There are a range of integrated domestic appliances comprising dishwasher, fridge, four ring halogen hob with a canopy filter hood over and a single combination oven under. The floor and the splash backs are tiled, a window seat looks to the side and a door opens to the side lobby/utility room a square opening leads to the dining room. There is a wood effect laminate floor, stairs rise to the first floor with a storage cupboard under and there is a feature closed fireplace with decorative brick arch and display recess, square opening leads to the study which is fitted with a work station and storage shelving with a wood effect laminate floor. The side porch/utility has space for a tumble dryer, a washing machine and an upright fridge/freezer, the floor is tiled, a door opens to the side garden and double louvred doors open to the shower room which is fitted with a three piece white suite including an enclosed shower stall, tiled floor and splash backs.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the split level landing with exposed wooden floor boards to one part and carpet to the remainder. Doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a large double size room which looks to rear with views across the gardens. The wooden floor boards are exposed, doors lead to a large under eaves storage area and a door opens to the en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite, tiled floor and splash backs, extractor fan and chrome towel rail/radiator. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the side and has exposed wooden floor boards and a feature cast Victorian style closed fireplace. Bedroom three is a large single size room which looks to the side and has exposed wooden floor boards. Bedroom four
ursery is a single size room which looks to the side and has exposed wood floor boards.Garage And Parking
- The attached garage/workshop has twin wooden doors, two windows to provide natural light and a personal rear access door. There is an inspection pit and power and light is connected with some roof void storage. The garage/workshop is approached by a crushed stone driveway providing generous off road parking for at least four vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is laid to off road parking and mature shrubs. The rear garden is laid to large paved patio and lawns, rustic arbour with seating area, mature plants, shrubs and trees.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode