This modified three bedroom detached house provides spacious accommodation with three reception rooms plus the kitchen and a large master bedroom with en-suite shower. Conveniently situated for all village amenities the property enjoys a West facing larger than average plot.Ground Floor
- The PVCu entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hallway. Stairs rise to the first floor with open recess under, A tiled floor follows through from the hall to the kitchen, family room and cloakroom. Doors and an archway lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom has been refurbished with a white two piece suite, the vanity wash hand basin has a cupboard under. There are ceramic tiled splash backs and a chrome towel rail/radiator. The living room looks to the front with a feature Adams style fireplace with a marble effect backdrop and hearth and an inset living flame gas fire forming a central focus for the room. A square opening leads to the dining room which has sliding patio doors opening to the rear garden and a wood effect laminate floor. The kitchen is fitted in a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A wood work top follows round with a deep Butlers sink set below a window to the rear and a separate breakfast bar. There is an integrated four ring gas hob with canopy filter hood over and single combination oven under. There are spaces for a washing machine and an upright fridge/freezer and splash back tiling in ceramics. A square opening leads to the family room which has tri-fold doors opening to the rear garden and a door to the front leading to the store.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors and door lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a large double size room which looks to the front, there is a double built-in double wardrobe and a door to the en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite, ceramic tiled splash backs an extractor fan and vinyl sheet floor. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks to the rear and has a Velux style roof light. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite, there are telephonic style mixer taps over the bath with a spray head attachment and a curtain rail. Ceramic tiled splash backs follow round, there is an extractor fan and a vinyl sheet floor.Attached Store And Parking
- The attached single garage has been part converted to create the family room in 2013. The remaining area provides a useful store with a metal up-and-over door and power and light are connected. The store is approached by a block paved drive with off road parking.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrub screen to the front boundary, block paved drive and paved threshold to the front entrance door. The rear garden enjoys a Westerly facing rear aspect with large paved patio, lawn with mature shrubs and trees.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode