This extended 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated within an established area convenient for village amenities. The accommodation has been updated & maintained, but offers scope for further personalisation with planning permission to extend & modify to a three bed plus garage. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- PVCu entrance door, opens to the entrance hall. There is a wood effect laminate floor and doors lead to all the accommodation and a built-in linen cupboard housing the boiler. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the rear with a full height window and door opening to the garden. The wet room is fitted with two piece suite in white and a separate shower unit. The splash backs are tiled in ceramics and there is fitted towel rail/radiator and a loft access with fold down ladder. The living room looks to the front with a picture window. There is a cental fireplace place with raised hearth, the inset living flame gas fire fitted is currently not operational but there is a gas point, a door opens to the kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There is an integrated four ring halogen hob with canopy filter hood over and separate built-in combination oven and there is space for an upright fridge/freezer. The floor is a wood effect laminate there is a built-in pantry cupboard. Splash back tiling follows round in ceramics and a glazed door leads to the conservatory which has PVCu double glazed panels to two sides and French doors opening to the garden, the roof is polycarbonate, the floor is tiled and there is space for a washing machine.Outside
- The front garden has a central pathway leading to the front door and is laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs providing a mature tree screen affording a high degree of privacy. There is access into the rear garden from the right hand side of the bungalow, a large paved patio and pathways, space for a garden store or greenhouse, raised planters and mature trees and shrubs and second patio with a seating area to the right hand corner.Off Road Parking
- There is a concrete driveway to the front right hand side of the property providing off road parking for several vehicles.Agent's Note
- This property has planning permission to extend and modify the accommodation into a three bedroom chalet bungalow with a garage. Plans available to view, by request.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode