This well presented 4 bedroom detached house, provides flexible extended accommodation over two floors. Situated in a cul-de-sac within a popular area, yet convenient for village amenities. The property enjoys a South facing rear garden, attached garage and off road parking NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The PVCu double glazed entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hall. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with open storage space below. Doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom is fitted with a white two piece suite, the floor is tiled as are the splash backs. The living room looks to the front with a walk-in box bay window. The kitchen is in two parts, the first has a fitted cloaks cupboard, a door opens to the utility area, a door opens to the study/snug and a square archway opens to the rest of the kitchen and the breakfast area. A tile effect laminate floor also continues through. There is space for an American style fridge/freezer and a fitted dresser unit with cupboards, wine rack, drawers, glass fronted display cupboards and open shelving, this unit matches the rest of the fitted kitchen. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are integrated appliances comprising four ring halogen hob with canopy extractor hood over and separate built-in double oven. The breakfast area has space for a table and chairs with sliding patio doors opening to the rear garden and glazed double doors opening to the study/snug. This flexible space could be used as a separate dining room and has a wood effect laminate floor and a door to the kitchen. The utility room forms a link between the house and the garage with high level windows to the front and a window and door to the rear garden. There is a fitted work top with spaces for two washing machines and a tumble dryer and a useful low level cupboard. The floor is a cushion vinyl and there is a door to the garage.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms and the built-in airing cupboard. There is a fold down loft ladder leading to a part boarded loft with a light. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front and has a full width fitted triple wardrobe. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the side and has a useful stair head display/storage. Bedroom 4 is a single room, currently used a s a study area with a built-in double wardrobe. The bathroom has been refitted with a three piece white suite. A separate shower unit and glazed shower screen are fitted over the 'P' shaped bath. The floor is tiled and there is ceramic splash back tiling to water sensitive areas.Garage And Parking
- Attached brick built garage with twin wooden doors. Power and light are connected, there is storage to the roof void, a personal side access door opens to the utility room and there is a window to the rear. The garage is approached by an extra wide concrete drive and there is additional off road parking to the front of the house.Outside
- The front of the property is laid to crushed blue slate chippings, there is a mature clematis and a timber gated side access. The rear garden is laid to large timber sun deck, lawn, mature shrubs and trees, garden shed, further timber raised deck and seating area. There are outside lights and a cold water tap. The rear garden enjoys a Southerly facing aspect.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode