This 'Bradstone' built 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow is in need of updating and modernisation. Situated within an established residential close very convenient for local amenities the property provides well planned accommodation with driveway, carport frame, detached garage and NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- The front door is set below a recessed entrance porch with quarry tiled threshold and opens to the entrance lobby, there is a low level meter service cupboard and a door to the living/dining room, which looks to the front, there is a chimney breast with a fireplace which is currently closed, a door leads to the inner hall and a door opens to the kitchen which is situated to the side of the bungalow and is fitted with base and eye level units with cupboards arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a single bowl, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. There are spaces for a cooker, washing machine and an upright fridge/freezer. There is an external door to the side and a vinyl sheet floor. The inner hall has doors to the bedrooms, bathroom and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite, there is a mixer taps over the bath with a shower spray head attachment, a shower curtain rail and a vinyl sheet floor.Driveway, Carport & Garage
- A tarmac driveway with off road parking leads to a single metal up-and-over door leading to a carport frame that runs right up to the detached pre-cast concrete garage.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with tarmac drive. The rear garden is laid to concrete hard standing with brick retaining wall and steps leading up to a raised lawn.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode