A very well presented 2 bedroom coach house, built by Bellway Homes, situated on the Foxhills development to the North side of Brackley. The property also benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/lounge, a bathroom, a private garden and a single garage with a single parking space to the front.Accommodation
- The front entrance door opens to the entrance lobby with stairs rising to the first floor landing. The landing has a rear facing window overlooking the rear garden and a public green open space beyond. There are doors leading to the living room/kitchen, both bedrooms, the bathroom and the airing cupboard. The open plan living room/kitchen is fitted with Amtico flooring and is a dual aspect room. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of matching Grey gloss coloured base, eye level and upright storage units with cupboards and drawers arrange on one side. A white granite worktop follows around over with matching splash back and a sink set below a window to the rear. There are a range of integrated domestic appliances comprising an inset 4 ring gas hob with single combination oven under and a canopy extractor hood over, a dishwasher, a washing machine and an upright fridge/freezer. The condensing combination boiler is concealed within an eye level unit. Bedroom one is a double sized room which looks to the front. Bedroom two is a large single size room which looks to the front and has a built-in storage cupboard. The bathroom looks to the rear and is fitted with a white suite three piece suite comprising of a bath with a separate shower unit over with screen, a pedestal basin and a low level WC, splash back tiling follows round in ceramics.Outside
- There is a private garden to the rear of the property which is laid to paved patio and lawn enjoying an open aspect across public green space and enclosed by post and rail fencing.Garage And Parking
- There is an integral single garage under the apartment with a door leading to the under stairs cupboard and a door leading to the garden. There is a single parking space in front of the garage.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode