Beautifully presented throughout, this stone built, 3 bedroom mews house is situated in a cul de sac convenient for local amenities close to the heart of Brackley. Having had a refitted kitchen dining room, a landscaped garden, conservatory and garage, this property needs to be viewed to be appreciated.Ground Floor
- The hallway has wood effect flooring, stairs to the first floor with a deep cupboard under and doors to the kitchen, living room and downstairs cloakroom. The kitchen has been refitted with a white shaker style kitchen with a black worksurfaces and ceramic sink. Built in appliances include a 4 ring gas hob, double oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher and there is a space for a washing machine.
The living room is duel aspect having a window to the front and French doors leading into the conservatory to the rear. There is a decorative feature fireplace with an inset electric fire. The conservatory has double glazed windows overlooking the garden and French doors out to the patio.First Floor
- A window on the half landing overlooks the garden and doors lead to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 has a window to the rear, a built in wardrobe and an en-suite fitted with a white suite comprising a low level WC, wash basin inset within a vanity unit and a shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 has a window to the front and a built in wardrobe. Bedroom 3 has a window to the rear and a built in wardrobe. The main bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a WC, wash basin and a bath with a shower over.Garden
- A fully enclosed rear garden has a patio area behind the property leading to a lawned area with borders to 3 sides beautifully planted with plants and shrubs and a number of fruit trees. A gate leads to the side and a door leads into the garage.Garage And Parking
- To the rear of the property is a single garage with an up and over door to the front and a side door into the garden. The garage is approached by a driveway providing parking for one vehicle with additional parking to the side of the property.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode