Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN this 3 bedroom end of terrace house enjoys front views across public green space, a long tandem driveway to the side & additional off road parking to the front. The well planned accommodation includes a cloakroom, dual aspect lounge/dining room & separate fitted kitchen. First floor master bed with en-suite shower, two further bedrooms & bathroom.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor with open storage recess under. A wood effect laminate floor continues across the ground floor and doors and openings lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom has been refitted with a white two piece suite and ceramic tiled splash backs. The lounge/dining room is a dual aspect room with sliding patio doors opening to the sun deck and rear garden. The kitchen has been refitted with a range of matching base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on four sides. A wooden worktop follows round above with a sink set below a window to the rear and the eye level units have down lighters fitted. There are spaces for a washing machine and a dishwasher, an integrated four ring gas hob with canopy extractor over, a built-in fridge/freezer and a double oven. There is a useful built-in recycle station with storage over, ceramic tiled splash backs and a door opening to the rear garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms. The Master bedroom is a double size room which looks to the rear, there is a built-in airing cupboard and a door leads to the en-suite shower room which has been refitted in a three piece white suite with space saving corner wash hand basin and WC, a wood effect laminate floor and ceramic tiled splash backs. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the front with a wood effect laminate floor. The bathroom has been refitted in a white three piece suite with space saving corner wash hand basin and WC, a wood effect laminate floor and ceramic tiled splash backs.Outside
- The front garden is laid to paved pathway and steps leading down to the front entrance door and to the drive. There is a raised brick planter and mature shrub plantings. A timber gate provides pedestrian side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is laid to timber sun deck with pergola above with Wisteria, there is a paved patio and pathway, a concrete hard standing currently for a large timber workshop/store, lawn with mature planting including a bamboo screen to the rear boundary, a Merlot grape vine, a Virginia Creeper and a Paddy's Pride, a cold water tap and outside lighting.Off Road Parking
- The block paved driveway to the left hand side of the property provides tandem off road parking for several vehicles. There is an additional block paved off road parking space to the front of the property.Anti Money Laundering
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode