A well proportioned, 2 bedroom end of terrace house, within close walking distance of Brackley Town Centre.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and door opening to the lounge diner. The lounge has a box bay window to the front of the property, a wood burning fire set in a surround and exposed wood flooring which runs throughout the lounge diner. The diner is to the rear with a further wood burning fire set within a surround. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with double doors opening to the rear garden. Integrated appliances include a 5 ring gas hob with hood above the oven. There are spaces for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, a tumble dryer and dishwasher.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to both bedrooms and the bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front of the property with carpets and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the rear. The bathroom has a white suite which comprises a wash basin, WC and bath with a separate shower and access to the airing cupboard which houses the new combination boiler.Garden
- The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and has a patio area directly behind the property with steps down to a lawned area. A gate to the side gives access to the front of the property and there is a large shed.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer agreed stage we will require details from purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode