Full of character, this delightful 2 bedroom, mid terrace home benefits from a good size living room, kitchen diner, utility, two double bedrooms, bathroom and private South facing garden all just a short walk into Brackley Town.Ground Floor
- The entrance hall has doors to the living room, kitchen and understairs cupboard. The living room is a good size with a wood burner and window facing to the front. The kitchen is fitted with eye and base level units with a built in dishwasher, double electric oven and gas hob with hood over. There is a door to the utility area and stairs to the first floor. The utility area has plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer with doors to the outside patio and a door to the bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite compromising a bath, separate shower, wash basin and WC.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to both bedrooms. Bedroom 1 is a good size double room with two windows looking to the front. Bedroom 2 is also a double room to the rear with a door to the airing cupboard.Garden And Outhouse
- A door leads from the utility room to a patio area which opens out to the South facing garden which is laid to lawn with well kept borders. There is gated rear access to the back of the garden and a brick out building beyond the path.Anti Money Laundering Regulation
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode