16 Church Street is a spacious 3 bedroom character cottage with a large garden, open plan kitchen dining room and sitting room with fireplace, located in the sought after village of Helmdon.Ground Floor
- A wooden front door leads into the hall which has wooden doors to the lounge and downstairs cloakroom and stairs rising to the first floor with attractive open bannisters and an alcove area under. Wood flooring continues throughout the hall, cloakroom and lounge. The lounge has double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects and an attractive fireplace with stone hearth and mantle and log burning stove, exposed ceiling beams and wood flooring. The large farmhouse style kitchen dining room has flagstone flooring with underfloor heating and attractive exposed ceiling beams and joists. This room is divided into two distinct areas with a large dining/ sitting area with a window to the front and wide French doors leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with painted wooden cupboards with deep oak worktops and twin ceramic sinks under a window overlooking the garden. There is a RangeMaster Classic Deluxe 90 range with a hood above and space for a fridge/freezer. From the kitchen, a stable door leads into the outbuilding which has a door to the garden, a window, the oil fired central heating boiler and space for a washing machine.First Floor
- The landing has attractive bannisters and windows to the front and rear and an arch leading to a corridor which has three windows to the front and pine doors off to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a good double room with a rear window and mirror fronted wardrobes along one wall. Bedroom 2 is a good double room with a rear window and a built in cupboard and bedroom 3 is a single room or office with a window to the front. The bathroom has been recently refitted with a smart modern white suite, including a P shape shower bath with a glass screen with shower above, low level WC and wash basin and has wood effect flooring and a rear window.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is a good size being both deep and wide and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio and path behind the house, shrub borders and a side gate. To one side is a chicken coop. To the side of the house is the outbuilding leading from the kitchen. The front garden is mainly gravelled with a tree and a gated path leading to the front door.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode