This well planned 2 bedroom semi detached property comes with a good size lounge, kitchen, bathroom, off road parking and private garden. The property offers an opportunity for modernisation.Ground Floor
- The front door opens into porch, which has a window. From the porch a door leads to the lounge, which has a window facing the front driveway, an understairs cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor. There is an opening to the kitchen, which is fitted with a range of eye and base level units with a built in electric oven, gas hob with hood over and space for a washing machine and fridge freezer with a door to the private rear garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to both bedrooms and the bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a double room with a front facing window. Bedroom 2 is a double room with rear facing window with built in airing cupboard. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.Garden
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio and a shed to the rear. There is a side access gate to the parking spaces at the front.Parking
- There is off street parking for 2 cars on a paved driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode