A character property, which could benefit from further modernisation. Detached with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen and utility room. Long rear garden mainly laid to lawn and patio.Ground Floor
- The front door opens into the hallway from which stairs rise to the first floor landing and doors open into the sitting room and kitchen and also to the under stairs cupboard. The sitting room has two front facing windows and a wooden fireplace (the chimney is currently not operable). The under stairs cupboard has a side facing window and also houses the boiler. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and upright units with wood effect worktop following round. There is a central island with an inset four ring electric hob, a built-in oven and upright fridge/freezer. There is also an original fireplace and windows to two aspects. A door leads to the utility room which has spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer and there is a sink and further base units matching those in the kitchen. A door leads to the rear garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a large double size room which looks to the front and has a built- in above stairs cupboard and open style wardrobe storage. Bedroom two is a single size room which looks to the side. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite comprising a modern panelled bath with shower and shower screen over, wash basin and low level WC the floor and splash backs are tiled.Gardens
- The long rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio with side access to the front garden which is laid to slate. The front garden also has a wooden fence and small gate giving access to the front door.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode