An immaculate, 1 bedroom retirement apartment located on the first floor within St Rumbolds Court. Having a spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, a large bath/shower room and a double bedroom with built in wardrobes. The property has a Southerly aspect to the rear and NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- From the communal hallway, the front door gives access to the hall with doors to the bath/wet room, bedroom, living/dining room and a large walk-in airing/storage cupboard. The large bath/wet room is fitted with a white suite comprising: a low level WC, vanity wash basin with a cupboard, modern panel bath and walk-in shower area. Splash back tiling follows round in toning ceramics, the floor is anti slip, water resistant and there is a wall light/shaver point over the sink. The bedroom has a window to the side and double built-in wardrobe. The living/dining room has a feature fireplace with coal effect fan heater. Glazed double doors open to the kitchen and a window and a door to the side, the door opens to a small external area with paved patio, which leads to the communal gardens. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on three sides. A roll top work surfaces follows round with a stainless steel sink set below a window with an electric opener which looks to the Southerly side of the development. There are integrated appliances which comprise a four ring halogen hob with a canopy extractor over, a built under fridge and separate freezer and a high level single combination oven with space for microwave above. Splash back tiling follows round in toning ceramics.Communal Areas
- The communal areas within the development include a large lounge and dining room as well as a function room, where resident parties and group activities can be held. There is lift access to all floors and toilets to the ground floor, a laundry room and a guest suite for separate visitor hire. The communal gardens surrounding the development with a large gazebo and seating area to the rear, which can be accessed from the communal lounge. There is a gardening club for residents who are keen gardeners and other community activities available based on personal preferences.Parking
- There is communal parking, which is available to all residents on a first come, first served basis.Lease, Service Charge & Ground Rent
- This property is leasehold and has 115 years remaining of the original 125 year term which commenced in 2008. The ground rent for this property is approximately 510 pounds per annum and is payable half yearly. The service charge is currently 492.56 pounds per calender month, both these figures are subject to verification. The Service Charge includes the water rates, buildings insurance, the heating lighting and cleaning of all communal areas, a weekly housekeeping of each apartment, all external maintenance and gardening, video entrance system and 24 hour on-site management team. A subsidised three course meal is available daily, there is one sitting and a varied menu at a cost of 4.05 pounds per person.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode