A modern and well presented top floor Town Centre apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room, 2 balconies and country views in the distance. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- The entrance hallway has doors off to the bedrooms, bathroom, open plan living accommodation and access to loft space. The lounge/diner is open plan with the kitchen and has French doors opening out on to a balcony which overlooks the school playing fields. Two further slim line windows give light into the dining area. The kitchen again has a door opening out to a balcony with views over the communal garden. Fitted with a range of both eye level and base units. Stainless steel sink, built in oven, 4 ring ceramic hob with an extractor hood over. Built in fridge and freezer and further spaces for a washing machine and dishwasher. Bedroom 1 has two windows overlooking the garden and mirror fronted, built in wardrobes. The en-suite is fitted with a three piece, white suite comprising a concealed cistern low level WC, hand wash basin and a shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Bedroom 2 is a double room with a window overlooking the school playing fields. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a concealed cistern low level WC, hand basin and a panel enclosed bath with a shower over. Ceramic tiled flooring with underfloor heating.Parking
- There is an allocated parking space opposite the development labelled 89.Lease, Service Charge & Ground Rent
- The lease was originally for 150 years and started in 2009. The service charge is £1755.84 per annum for 2020 and this is paid half yearly. The Ground Rent is £250 per annum.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode