A 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow with kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating, large gardens, garage and off street parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- The South Westerly facing front door opens into a small porch, which in turn leads to a hallway with a small cupboard housing the consumer box. Doors lead to the kitchen and living/dining room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of white eye and base level units, with space for a cooker and further spaces for white goods. There is a side facing window and side door leading to the driveway. The living/dining room has a large front facing window and also a brick fireplace, (with capacity for gas or electric fire). A door leads to the inner hallway, from which further doors lead to both bedrooms, the bathroom and the airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 has a rear facing window, as has bedroom 2. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with wooden side panel, pedestal basin and WC. There is a side facing window.Gardens
- The front garden is laid mainly to shingle with a shared shrub border to one side and the driveway to the other.
The rear garden is approximately 65' long and divided into 2 halves. The first half is laid to lawn with the driveway and garage to one side. A low level stone wall separates the lawn from a large vegetable patch behind. There is also a greenhouse and shed in the garden.Garage And Parking
- There is a driveway to the side of the property which could accommodate 3-4 vehicles. There is also a detached garage with power and lighting to the rear of the property.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode