A modern and stylish Town Centre apartment with a Southerly facing balcony, open plan living space, fitted kitchen with appliances, two equal sized double bedrooms, two further Juliet balconies, modern bathroom and parking in the undercroft garage.Burgess Square
- Burgess Square has 52 contemporary apartments and town houses situated within the heart of the town centre. Within the development is a Costa Coffee Shop, Subway Sandwich Bar and Co Op Supermarket. Apartment No 7 has electric under floor heating and is double glazed windows.Accommodation
- The communal hallway has stairs leading to the second floor where the door to apartment 7 is located. The hallway has doors leading off to all the accommodation and a double cupboard with space and plumbing for a washing machine and the hot water cylinder. The open plan living accommodation has the kitchen to the right hand side with a range of modern eye and base level units, wooden work tops and built in appliances. From the living area glazed doors lead to the South facing balcony and a second Juliet balcony with elevated views at the other end of the room. Bedroom one has a 'Juliet' balcony and a floor to ceiling window. Bedroom two has a large window with elevated views to the North, The bathroom is fitted with a modern suite with shower over the bath and tiling to walls and floors.Parking
- The property comes with one allocated parking space in the under croft garage which is accessed via Churchill Road and Old Brewery Walk.Lease And Service Charge
- This apartment is Leasehold and the lease is understood to be 125 years from 2009. There is a service charge of 875.69
pounds per annum and the Ground Rent is understood to be 150.00 pounds per annum.Agents Note Re Photos And Tenancy
- The photos shown were taken before the tenant moved into the property. The tenant currently paying £800 per month and is due to move out in September 2019. The tenant may consider staying on if an investment buyer should purchase this property.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode