A very well presented 3 year old family home built by Linden Homes. Accommodation is over 2000 square feet and includes a very large family friendly Lounge, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast/family room, 4 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Outside is an attractive garden, double garage and driveway parking.Ground Floor
- The front door leads into a large hallway with stairs rising to the first floor gallery landing and doors off to the lounge, kitchen/family room, under stairs cupboard and a downstairs cloakroom which is fitted with a white suite. Double doors lead to the dining room. Light wood effect flooring continues throughout the hall, family room and kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom. The lounge is a very good size with a bay window to the front and French doors leading out to the rear garden.
The dining room has windows to the front and side and double doors returning to the hall. The kitchen/breakfast/family room is a particular feature of the house, being a very large family friendly space with a family room at one end open to the kitchen/breakfast room which has plenty of space for a large table and French doors out to the garden and a further door to the rear. The kitchen is well fitted with modern light grey units with quartz worktops. Integrated appliances include a gas hob with a hood above, twin single ovens, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. There are twin sinks under a window to the side. The study leads from the family room with a window to the rear.First Floor
- The galleried landing is very spacious with a window to the front and doors leading to the bedrooms, bathroom and a double width airing cupboard. The Master suite is very large being 7m long including the dressing area. The dressing area leads into the main bedroom with a window to one side and a roof light to the other. The en-suite is fitted with a smart modern suite including a large shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 2 is double room with a window to the front and a second en-suite which is again fitted with a large shower enclosure, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 3 is a large double room with a window to the front and a useful alcove, Bedroom 4 is a further double room with a window to the rear and an alcove.
The family bathroom is fitted with a smart modern suite including a bath with central taps and a hand held shower attachment, WC and wash basin.Rear Garden
- Rear garden is divided into two distinct areas. Leading from the house is the main area which has a lawn, patio and gravelled areas and a path leading to four steps up to the side garage door. An arbour leads to a raised second area which has a large patio, a gravelled area and planted borders. To the side of the house is a timber shed.Double Garage & Parking
- To the rear of the house is a large double garage which has twin up and over doors, a personal door to the garden and light and power connected. This is approached by a double width driveway providing parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 ( Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode