A Grade II Listed former Chapel used until recently for retail but which could suit other uses, subject to planning permissions. The main retail area is around 110 square metres with a further 88 metres on the ground floor and 23 metres of offices on the first floor. This building is situated in a prominent location within the conservation area close to Brackley Town Centre and has gated parking to the front.Ground Floor
- The front doors lead into a hall area which has doors off to an office which in turn has stairs up to the first floor and a door to the main hall which has high level windows, wooden flooring, a pulpit and organ at one end. Beyond this is a further large store room which has a kitchenette area in one corner, a door to the side lobby, two partitioned offices and a door to a side storeroom. Double doors to the rear give access to the rear workshop which also has an office and WC. Doors give access to the rear.First Floor
- The first floor sits above the front hall and the office and has been used as an office with windows overlooking the main hall and a galleried area.Gated Forecourt Parking
- Gates from Banbury Road lead into a gravelled forecourt used for parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode