A 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, town centre apartment offered for sale with no onward chain. This property enjoys a top floor location with a balcony and lift access directly to the lower ground floor garage.Accommodation
- A residents lift and wide stairway lead to the second floor landing where the door to apartment 22 is located. Once in the apartment the hall has wood effect flooring and doors off to the bathroom, living room/kitchen, both bedrooms and a double width airing cupboard which also has space for a washing machine. The living room has large corner windows with views over rooftops to fields in the distance and a French door out to private balcony. The balcony is South facing and has doors to living room and bedroom 1. The kitchen area is open plan to the dining and living areas and has cream fronted cupboards with wood block work tops and a sink under a window with views to the South. There is a built in dishwasher and space for an upright Fridge Freezer.
The main bathroom is fitted with a white suite including a bath with a shower over and a side screen, a WC and wash basin.
Bedroom 1 is a double room with a French door out to the balcony and an en-suite shower room fitted with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Bedroom 2 is a double room with a window with views towards Magdalen School Chapel and a built in cupboard.Parking
- There is 1 allocated parking space within the undercroft car park.Lease And Service Charge
- This apartment is Leasehold and the lease is understood to be 125 years from 2009. There is a service charge of 1179.28
pounds per annum and the Ground Rent is understood to be 150.00 pounds per annum.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode