4 The Bell Tower is a converted, first floor apartment, within this prestigious development of what was originally a Victorian school within Brackley Town Centre, with an open plan kitchen/lounge, double bedroom with en-suite, cloakroom and allocated parking.Accommodation
- The communal stairs leads up to the the front door to this apartment. The front door for number 4 leads into a private hall which has doors to the kitchen, bedroom, cloakroom and airing cupboard The kitchen has eye level and base units with built-in oven and hob with hood above, built-in fridge/freezer and washing machine. The bedroom is of a double size with a door to the en-suite. The en-suite is fitted with a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC. The cloakroom is fitted with a wash basin and WC.Parking
- This property has one allocated parking space to the rear of the building.Lease And Service Charge
- This property is leasehold and the lease is for 125 Years. The service charge is 1083.37 pounds per annum and there is a ground rent of 150 pounds per annum.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode