A top, second, floor 1 bedroom flat, with open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, bathroom. Town centre location, allocated parking and field views in the distance.Accommodation
- The apartment is approached from Draymans Walk through a communal door serving numbers 18 to 23.
Once in the apartment, there is a hallway with a door to the bathroom which opens up into the living room. The living room has a Juliet style balcony overlooking the rear of Draymans Walk, sliding doors to the bedroom and is open plan to the kitchen/diner. The kitchen has cream fronted cupboards and worktops and there is a built in electric oven and hob. There are spaces for a washing machine and fridge freezer. The bedroom is a double size and has a a sky light and door to a walk in wardrobe. The bathroom is fitted with a white bath, with shower over, wash basin and WC.Parking
- There is an allocated parking space for one vehicle to park in a car park to the rear of the apartment block which is accessed off of the Banbury Road.Lease And Service Charge
- This apartment is leasehold and the lease is understood to be dated from September 1991 for 125 years. There is a service charge of 1095.00 pounds per year and a ground rent TBCAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode