This 4 bedroom detached family home is located within 1 mile walking distance of Brackley Town Centre and benefits from well planned accommodation, private garden, single garage, off road parking and NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The entrance door opens into a lobby that in turn opens into the hallway, doors lead to all the ground floor rooms and stairs to first floor landing. The cloakroom is fitted in a two piece modern suite. The lounge is a good size, with a window looking out to Cartwright Crescent. The dinning room has French doors opening to the rear garden and doors leading to the lounge. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A wooden work top follows round with a sink set below a feature box bay window to the front. There are integrated domestic appliances comprising of a four ring gas hob with double oven under and a concealed canopy extractor above. There are spaces for a dishwasher, a washing machine and a tumble dryer. Doors lead to the rear garden and the dining room.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and the built in airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the side of the property. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which also looks to the side. Bedroom 3 is a single size room which looks to front and has a stair head box and bedroom 4 is a single size room with a box bay window to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite.Gardens
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio and is surrounded by a wooden fence with access to the driveway and side access around the property. There is a front garden which is laid to lawn.Garage And Parking
- The property includes a single garage situated at the bottom of the garden with parking for one vehicle in front, plus parking for a 2nd vehicle in front of the property.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode