This well established 4 bedroom detached home is located in the small village of Whitfield, just North of Brackley. Accommodation includes a good size kitchen/dining room, lounge, study, 4 good size bedrooms, en-suite shower and family bathroom, South West facing rear garden, private driveway and double garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The entrance hall has doors to the lounge, study, kitchen and cloakroom and stairs rising to the first floor. The lounge is a good size and has windows to the front and side and a log burner with a wooden decorative surround. The kitchen is fitted with base and eye level cupboards with extensive worktops and a sink unit. Built in appliances include a dishwasher, fridge, oven and an electric hob with hood over. The kitchen is open plan to the dining room and there are doors to the rear garden and utility. The dining room is a good size and has double doors to the garden. The utility has a stainless steel sink and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The cloakroom is fitted with a white suite including a wash basin and WC. The study is to the front and has a window looking to front garden and driveway.First Floor
- The spacious landing has doors to all bedrooms, family bathroom, airing cupboard and has an open area to the front. The master bedroom is of a double size with a window looking to the rear garden and a door to the en-suite which is fitted with a shower, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 2 is also of a double size to the rear. Bedroom 3 and 4 are double rooms to the front of the property. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite compromising a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.Rear Garden
- The property benefits from a private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, a door to the garage and gated side access.Double Garage And Drive
- The double garage has twin doors to the front, a door to the garden and light and power connected. This is approached by a private gravel stone driveway providing good off street parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode