This extended 5 bedroom detached house occupies a large mature plot, tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac, yet convenient for local and Town Centre amenities. The flexible living space incorporates a ground floor reception room with en-suite shower, separate living room and open plan family/kitchen/dining room, five first floor bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms and a main bathroom.Ground Floor
- The bespoke front entrance doors, set below a canopy porch, open to the reception hall. Stairs rise to the first floor, there is a built-in storage cupboard and doors lead to all the ground floor rooms. The living room is dual aspect, there is an Adams style feature fireplace with inset electric heater. The games room looks to the front with a door to a shower room which is fitted in a three piece suite. The open plan family/kitchen/dining room overlooks the rear garden and is fitted in a range of matching base and upright storage units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides, incorporating a peninsular breakfast bar/room divider. There is an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven and four ring Halogen hob. A work surfaces follows round with matching splash back and a sink is set below a window to the rear. There is an under stairs cupboard and French doors open to the rear garden, a square opening leads to the utility room which is fitted with an eye level, a base and upright units. There is a wood effect work top over with inset circular sink, space for a washing machine and an integrated dishwasher. There are ceramic splash backs and a door with window to the side.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms, a built-in airing cupboard and double wardrobe. Bedroom one is a double room which looks to the rear with French doors and a Juliet balcony, a door opens to the en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite, a tiled floor and ceramic splash backs. Bedroom two is a double room which looks to the front and a door opens to the en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite, there is a tiled floor and ceramic splash backs. Bedroom three is a double room which looks to the rear with a built-in double wardrobe. Bedroom four is a large single which looks to the front. Bedroom 5 is an 'L' shaped room which looks to the front with a roof light to the side, access to under eaves storage and double wardrobe fitted above the stairhead. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite with a separate shower unit and curtain rail over the bath, and ceramic splash backs.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, block paving and the property has all round pedestrian access to both sides. The rear garden is laid to paved entertaining area with raised lawn with sleeper retainers, mature shrubs and trees, a paved pathway leads down the garden where there is space for a garden shed and a greenhouse with further mature planting.Garage And Parking
- The integral double garage has power and light connected, electric operated roller doors, there are windows and a personal rear access door. The garage has two separate interconnected bays and is approached by a block paved driveway providing generous off road parking for a number of vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed 2 Rail Link (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode