A large family home in a prime Village location offering light and modern open plan living, 4 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in a large South facing plot with a double garage and generous parking. MUST BE VIEWED.Ground Floor
- The large hall has windows either side of the entrance door and oak flooring which continues throughout the ground floor, oak doors to all rooms and open tread stairs leading to the first floor. The lounge is a light airy room with a large window to the front, French doors to the rear and a modern style log burning stove. The study is a good size and has a window to the front. The kitchen/dining/family room is the heart of the home combining 3 distinct areas into one very large room with bi-fold and French doors to the garden and part having a high vaulted ceiling with 3 sky lights with remote openers. The kitchen area is fitted with wooden cupboards and drawers with painted fronts and worktops and a large island/breakfast bar which incorporates further storage. Integrated appliances include a "Range Master" range with a 5 ring induction hob, 2 ovens and a grill with hood above, a dishwasher and there is space for an American style fridge/freezer with water supply. There is an inset twin bowl sink, pull out larder units, a corner carousel, shelving and wooden pull out drawers. The dining area has bi-fold doors to the patio and garden and the family sitting area has French doors to the garden. The utility room has doors to the garden and garage and has fitted cupboards and worktops, a sink and spaces for a washing machine and tumble drier.First Floor
- The landing has a window to the side doors off to the bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with a floor to ceiling bay window with wooden blinds, wardrobes along one wall and an en-suite bathroom fitted with a modern white suite including a bath, WC and wash basin set into a vanity unit. Bedroom 2 is a double room with windows to the front and side, a fitted cupboard and an en-suite fitted with a white suite including a WC, wash basin and large shower cubicle. Bedroom 3 is a large double room with a window to the rear and fitted triple cupboards and bedroom 4 is a double room with fitted double wardrobes and a window to the side. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite including a P-shaped shower bath with a shower over, concealed cistern WC and wash basin.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is a good size being approximately 75 feet long with a large patio across the back of the house, a large lawn, planted borders and a number of fruit trees including apple, apricot and pear. At the far end is a timber shed and there is gated access to both sides of the house.Double Garage And Parking
- The double garage has a window to the rear, door to the utility and a double width insulated remote controlled garage door. Light and power are connected and the garage is approached by a block paved driveway providing parking for a good number of vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode