A beautifully presented 3 bedroom character home which benefits from a long garden to the rear and parking to the front. The property has been refurbished by the current owners and modernised to a high standard.Ground Floor
- The entrance hall has exposed floor boards, stairs to the first floor and a door to the dining room. The dining room has exposed floor boards which continue into the lounge, a cast iron fireplace, window overlooking the garden and a door to the kitchen. A wide opening leads to the lounge which has a bay window to the front and a cast iron fireplace with a tiled hearth. The kitchen has two windows, one overlooking the garden, and a door to the side and is fitted with modern high gloss eye and base level cupboards with worktops and a sink. There is a built-in oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor over and spaces for a fridge/freezer and washin machine.First Floor
- The landing has doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a double room and has a window to the rear. Bedroom 2 is a double room and has a window to the front and a tiled fire surround and Bedroom 3 is a good size has a window to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite comprising a bath with shower over, a wash hand basin, WC and there is a heated chrome towel rail.Gardens
- The garden is a particular feature of the property due to its size. It is laid to lawn with a patio area directly behind the property.
Please not there is a right of way via a gate to access the garden over the property to the right and likewise properties to the left have a right of way across this garden to access their rear gardens.Parking
- To the front of the property is a gravelled area providing off street parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode