A beautifully presented 4 bedroom family house having been built in 2017. The property has 2 reception rooms, a kitchen/diner/family room, an en suite to the main bedroom, garden to the rear and a single garage with parking.Ground Floor
- A tiled entrance hallway which has doors leading to the ground floor accommodation. From the hallway, stairs rise to the first floor landing. The study has a window to the front. The living room has a bay window to the front and a freestanding decorative fireplace with an electric fire. The kitchen/diner/family room is a particular feature of the property. Its has windows to the rear and side and French doors leading out to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern cream, eye and base level cupboards with a built in double oven and 4 ring gas hob with an extractor hood over. There is a built in fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Further space for a dining table and a sofa. The cloakroom has a window to the side and is fitted with a white 2 piece suite comprising a low level wc and a pedestal hand wash basin. To one side is a utility area which has a built in washing machine and storage cupboards.First Floor
- On the landing, there is a window to the side and doors leading off to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom one has a window to the rear and a door to the en suite which is fitted with a white 3 piece suite comprising a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin and a tiled shower cubicle. There is a window to the side. Bedroom 3 is also to the rear of the property and bedrooms 2 and 4 are both with frontal aspect. The main bathroom is fitted with a white 3 piece suite comprising a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin and a bath.Garden
- A good size garden to the rear which is enclosed by both timber fencing and brick walls. There is a decked area to one corner, with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn. Side door into the garage and a gate leading to the driveway.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with an up and over door to the front. The garage is approached by a driveway providing parking for a couple of vehicles.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode