A well kept traditional 3 bedroom semi detached house with a garage and located in a cul de sac within a popular residential area of Brackley.Ground Floor
- The entrance door opens into a hallway, with doors opening to the lounge and stairs rising to the first floor. The lounge has a wooden fire surround fitted with an electric fire, bay window facing the front garden and a door opening to the kitchen/diner. The kitchen is fitted with both wall and base units, with space for an oven, fridge and washing machine. The open plan kitchen/diner has windows facing the rear garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors opening to the three bedrooms and the shower room. The shower room compromises of a shower, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 1 is the front of the property and is of a double size. Bedroom 2 is also of a double size to the rear of the property and bedroom 3 is a good size single bedroom.Garden
- There is a private rear garden mainly laid to lawn, with doors giving access to the garage and kitchen.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage and a driveway giving off road parking to the front.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode