This individual detached cottage-style property, set in the beautiful village of Lois Weedon offers scope for further updating and modernisation. The deceptively spacious accommodation comprises two reception rooms, a separate kitchen, a ground floor bathroom, a large basement and two double first floor bedrooms. There is off road parking, gardens and NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor And Basement
- The front door opens to the hall and doors lead to all the ground floor rooms. Stairs lead down to the basement. The lounge has a brick built fireplace with an inset wood burning stove, doors lead to the family room and to the stairs which rise to the first floor landing. The family room has a wooden parquet floor and patio doors open to the external entertaining area and gardens beyond. The kitchen is fitted with a range of 'Shaker' style base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A solid wood work top follows round with a sink set below a window. There is an integrated four ring hob with single combination oven under and concealed canopy extractor over. There are spaces for a dish washer and a washing machine. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite with a separate shower fitted over the bath. The large basement is divided into two areas.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and a deep store cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front and has a built-in cupboard. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the rear with two built-in cupboards and under eaves storage.Outside
- The property occupies a triangular plot with the gardens to the left hand side. There is a paved patio which leads to the main garden which is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. There is a water hand pump situated within the grounds of the property but it is unknown if still operational.Off Street Parking
- There is off street parking to the front of the property with space for several vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode