An impressive and characterful one bedroom split level apartment with double height entrance hall/lounge with a galleried upper level providing an open plan kitchen/dining room/lounge with skylights. The hall and upper level both benefit from the double height feature window overlooking communal areas.Accommodation
- The entrance door opens into a hall way with doors opening to the lounge and bedroom. The bedroom is of a double size with a door to the En-Suite and walk in cupboard. The En-suite compromises of a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC. The lounge is to the front of the property with stairs rising to the first floor.
The first floor opens up into a kitchen/diner with sky lines giving lots of light. The kitchen is fitted with both wall and base units with a built in oven, electric hob with extractor over, fridge and washing machine.Parking
- This property has one allocated parking space.Lease And Service Charge
- This property is leasehold and the lease is for 125 Years. The service charge was ?1255.99 in 2016 per annum and there is a ground rent of ?150 per annum. 2019 service charge TBC.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode