This Grade II Listed Town House provides spacious and flexible accommodation over three floors, conveniently situated in the heart of the Town close to all amenities and Brackley Park, this period home provides the perfect combination of modern living with character appeal.Ground Floor
- The front door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the entrance lobby which in turn has a door opening to the reception hall. Stairs rise to the first floor with storage under and doors lead to the the sitting and dining rooms. The sitting room looks to the rear with an open hearth fireplace. The dining room looks to the front with recessed shelving and a square opening to the kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There is an integrated four ring halogen hob with canopy filter over and single combination oven under. There are spaces for a washing machine and an upright fridge/freezer. There is fitted cupboard with space for a tumble dryer and a freezer. A door opens to the rear courtyard.First Floor
- Stairs rise from the ground floor and stairs rise to the second floor landing, doors lead to all the first floor rooms and a walk-in utility cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the rear with a large built-in double wardrobe. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front and has a fitted double wardrobe. The large bathroom has been refitted with a white four piece suite including separate corner shower and corner spa bath and is located to the rear of the property.Second Floor
- Stairs rise from the first floor with a built-in above stairs storage cupboard, a door leads to bedroom three which is a double size room which looks to the front and has a door to useful loft storage.Outside
- The courtyard to the rear of the property has space for a timber garden shed/store and is laid to concrete and crushed stone patio.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode