A well presented one bedroom end of terrace property with good size living space, private garden, garage and parking for 2 cars in the well established cul de sac of Ford Drive.Ground Floor
- The entrance door opens into a porch with an opening into the kitchen area. The kitchen is fitted with both eye and base units with built in oven and gas hob, with hood over and space for a fridge and washing machine. There is also an understairs cupboard currently housing a freezer. Through the kitchen, the rooms open into a lounge area with stairs rising to the first floor and sliding doors to the private rear garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing with doors leading to the bathroom and bedroom. The bedroom is to the rear of the property and is of a double size with a window looking out to the garden. The bathroom consists of a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with lights and sockets and a driveway leading up to the garage allowing off road parking for 2 cars, with side access to the garden.Anti Money Laundering
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode