A detached stone cottage in the heart of this prime village standing in a large plot of .22 of an acre. This cottage requires updating but offers scope for a buyer to create a high quality home with a large garden, parking and a double garage in a lovely location. No Onward Chain.Ground Floor
- The front door leads into a lobby area with a step up to the dining room and a door to the kitchen/breakfast room. The dining room has a window to the front with a window seat and a large Inglenook fireplace with a log burning stove inset and a wide arch leading to the lounge. The lounge has a window to the front with a window seat, a French door at the rear leading to the back garden and a chimney breast with alcove (not currently used as a fireplace). At the back of the dining room, stairs lead to a rear landing which has doors off to a cloakroom with a white WC and wash basin and bedroom 3 which has a window to the rear and fitted cupboards. The kitchen/breakfast room is full of character with a breakfast area, having a fireplace with timber surround and inset bread oven door, again not used as a fireplace but decorative feature, a window to the front and a breakfast area open to the kitchen which has fitted cupboards with worktops, sink unit under a window to the side, an electric hob, built-in oven and microwave. A door leads from the rear of the kitchen into a utility room which has a side door, windows to the side and rear and Belfast sink.First Floor
- From a half landing a door leads to bedroom 2 which is a large room with windows to the front and rear, fitted cupboards and shelving. The main landing is a large area and has doors off to the bathroom, which is fitted with a champagne coloured suite including a wash basin, bath with shower over, bidet and WC. There is a window to the rear and an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with windows to the front and rear, two sets of fitted wardrobes and a basin set into a vanity unit.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is a particular feature with the total plot being .22 of an acre. The garden is divided between lawned areas, deep planted borders with a number of trees and shrubs and there is a large fish pond to one side. Accessed from the rear is a lower ground floor level which sits below bedroom 3, has a door to the rear and houses the oil fired central heating boiler. This room is not accessible from the house.Double Garage And Parking
- Double gates to the right hand side of the house give access to the extensive driveway which provides very good parking and leads to a double garage on the right hand side.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsRight Of Way
- Harry's Cottage to the right of this property has pedestrian right of way to access their side gate which is just behind the wooden gates.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode