This well planned and spacious 2 bedroom end of terrace house with large rear garden and off road parking is offered for sale with with no onward chain. The property has been subject to some updating and modernised works yet provides scope for further personalisation subject to personal preference.Ground Floor
- The PVCu entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hallway with a tiled floor. The stairs rise to the first floor landing and doors open to the ground floor rooms. The dual aspect living room looks to the front and side, there is an open hearth fireplace with Victorian style cast mantle and surround with a raised slabbed hearth. The floor is a wood effect laminate and the there is a decorative coved ceiling. The kitchen/dining room is fitted in a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are spaces for a washing machine, a dishwasher, an upright fridge/freezer, a low level fridge or freezer and a cooker. There is a second window to the side, a vinyl wood effect floor and a door to the conservatory which is rendered block built to half height with double glazed panels over on three sides and a polycarbonate roof. French doors open to the rear garden and the floor is a wood effect laminate.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing, there is an access to the loft, a window to the side and doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a dual aspect, double size room which looks to the rear and right hand side. Bedroom two is a dual aspect double size room which looks to the front and right hand side. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite with a separate shower unit over the bath and a curtain rail, there is a window to the side.Outside
- The front garden is laid to driveway and a timber gated access to the rear garden, which is laid to crushed stone terrace and pathway, steps lead up to the conservatory and a trellis with mature climber which provides a privacy screen, the rest of the garden is laid to lawn with spaces for garden sheds and or greenhouses.Off Road Parking
- There is a crushed stone drive to front and side of the property providing off road parking for several vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode