A second floor, one bedroom apartment for the over 60's, located within the established retirement development of Jarvis Court. The apartment has a good size lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and shower room and overlooks communal gardens and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- From the communal hall, the entrance door opens into the apartment hall with doors opening to the lounge/diner, bedroom, shower room and cupboard. The lounge/diner has a Juliet balcony and double doors opening to the kitchen. The kitchen has both wall and base units with a built in oven and hob and space for a fridge and freezer. The bedroom is of a double size with a window facing to the West and with built in wardrobes. The shower room has a 3 piece suite including a wash basin, walk in shower and WC.Services Charges And Lease
- We are informed that the Ground Rent is ?350.00 per annum and the Service Charge is ?2,020.54 which includes communal services and utilities, ground maintenance, repairs and maintenance to the lift and communal areas, emergency call system, and a reserve fund. The Jarvis Court Development was built in 2003 and the lease at that time was for 125 Years.Parking
- There is parking at the front of the development which can be used by all residents, but is not allocated to individual apartments.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode