A modern and well presented town house built in 2018 by Taylor Wimpey. The property has 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and an en suite to the master bedroom. Outside there is a garage with parking and a garden to the rear.Ground Floor
- A tiled entrance hall gives access to the kitchen, cloakroom and the living room. Stairs rise to the first floor. The kitchen is to the front of the property and is fitted with modern eye level and base units. 4 ring gas hob with an extractor hood over and an oven beneath. Built in fridge freezer, washing machine and dish washer. The livin groom has French doors out to the garden. the cloakroom is fitted with a white 2 piece suite comprising a low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin. There is a window to the side.First Floor
- The landing gives access to the bedrooms and bathroom Stairs rise to the second floor landing, bedroom 2 is to the rear and has two windows overlooking the garden. Bedroom 3 has a window to the front. The main bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panel enclosed bath.Second Floor
- The second floor landing has a velux roof light and a door leading into the main bedroom. Bedroom 1 has a small window to the front, built in storage cupboards and a door to the en-suite. The en-suite also has a velux roof light and is fitted with a white suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a shower cubicle.Garden
- The rear garden is laid to lawn with a small patio area behind the property. There is a gated access to the driveway and a door into the garage.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with an up and over door to the front which is approached by a driveway, providing off street parking for a couple of vehicles.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode