This large detached 5 bedroom detached house with a double garage was built by David Wilson Homes in 2015 and offers ideal modern family living space with a large open plan kitchen/dining room and a good size garden backing onto an established barn conversion development behind.Ground Floor
- The hallway is a large reception area and has stairs to the first floor with a cupboard under, tiled flooring which continues throughout the hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining family room and utility and doors to the cloakroom, study, lounge, kitchen dining room and family room. The lounge has French doors leading out to the patio and garden at the rear. The kitchen dining room is a particular feature forming a large modern open plan family friendly space. The luxury kitchen area is open to a large dining area which has windows and doors leading out to the garden. The kitchen has an extensive range of fitted cupboards and worktops with a sink unit and built in appliances include a fridge/freezer, separate wine fridge, dishwasher, double oven and 5 ring gas hob with a hood above. A central feature is the island breakfast bar. Main lighting is LED spotlights with additional lighting over the island with additional under unit and pelmet lighting. The separate utility room has a door to the driveway, cupboards matching those in the kitchen, a sink unit, built in washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. The family room is a good size second sitting room with a bay window and could be used as a formal dining room. The study is also a good size and has a window to the front.First Floor
- The stairs open onto a large gallery landing which has doors off to the five bedrooms, family bathroom and double width airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a large double room with windows to the front and side, built in wardrobes along one wall and a large modern en-suite with a bath, separate large shower enclosure, wash basin and WC. The walls and floor are fully tiled and there is a ladder towel rail. Bedroom two is a double room with fitted wardrobes, window to the rear and a second en-suite with a modern white suite including a large shower enclosure, wash basin and WC. The walls and floor are tiled and there is a heated towel rail. Bedroom three has a window to the front and fitted wardrobes and open shelving. Bedroom four is a double room with a window to the rear and built in wardrobes and bedroom five is a very good size bedroom with a window to the front. The family bathroom is fitted with a 4 piece white suite including a bath with a shower attachment, WC, wash basin and a shower cubicle. The walls and floor are tiled and there is a heated towel rail.Garden
- The rear garden is a particular feature being both a good size and very private with an established barn conversion development beyond. There is a well maintained lawn, a planted border with trees and shrubs and a large patio area at the back of the house leading to a further paved area behind the garage. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing with gated access to the driveway.Double Garage And Parking
- To the right hand side of the house is a large double garage with light and power connected, twin doors to the front, a window to the rear and doors to the side and rear. The garage has been partitioned to create a work area to one side and is approached by a double width driveway providing parking for at least 4 cars.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode