This 2 bedroom modern detached house is conveniently placed for easy access to all village amenities, yet is tucked away at the village edge. The accommodation is bright, spacious and well maintained with front and side gardens and tandem off road parking for several vehicles.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is at the side and opens into the hallway. The stairs rise and turn to the first floor landing with open storage recess beneath. The floor is tiled and doors lead to all the ground floor rooms. The lounge/dining room is a dual aspect room which looks to the front and has French doors opening to the right side into the garden. The room divides nicely between lounge area at one end and dining area at the other. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units, with cupboards an drawers arranged on three sides. A worktop follows round with a sink set below a window to the side overlooking the garden and a door opens to the rear. Integrated appliances include a four ring gas hob with double oven under and a canopy filter hood over and there are spaces for a washing machine and an upright fridge/freezer. Splash back tiling follows round in toning ceramics the floor is also tiled.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the side overlooking the garden. Bedroom two is a large double size dual aspect room. The bathroom is a good size fitted with a white three piece suite which comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and modern panelled bath with mixer taps over with a shower spray head attachment and shower screen. There is a built-in linen storage cupboard with a radiator.Outside
- The garden is situated to the right hand side of the property and enclosed by timber fencing, divided between patio area and crushed stone hard standing ideal for potted plants and shrubs. There is a timber shed and gated access to the driveway. The front garden is laid to crushed stone terrace with mature shrub planting and a high level hedgerow to the front boundary provides a high degree of privacy from the road.Off Road Parking
- There is a block paved driveway to the left hand side of the property which provides tandem off road parking for several vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode