A larger design of 3 bedroom detached house, located in a sought after and established residential area, with potential to extend subject to Planning Permission. END OF CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to the hallway, with doors opening to the cloakroom, lounge, kitchen and cupboard. Stairs rise to the first floor. The lounge has a gas fire and a box bay window looking to the front, with a door to the dining room. The dining room is to the rear with a door opening to the conservatory and kitchen. The conservatory is to the rear with double doors opening into the garden. The kitchen has both wall and base units, with built-in double oven and gas hob with hood over and space and doors opening to the hall and utility room. The utility room has space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer and a door opening to the side access. The cloakroom is fitted with a wash basin and WC.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors opening to the family bathroom, bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front with a door opening to the en-suite shower room and built-in cupboards. Bedroom 2 is also of a double size to the front of the property. Bedroom 3 is a single size to the front. The family bathroom consists of a bath, wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area at the back of the house and borders planted with a range of shrubs trees and wooden fence panels creating a private rear garden with gated access to the side.Garage And Parking
- The single garage has an up and over door to the front and a side door to the rear. The garage is approached by a driveway, providing off street parking.Nti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode