This extended 4 bedroom semi-detached house occupies a larger than average mature corner position at the end of an established residential close. Providing flexible and versatile accommodation the property has two reception rooms, a refitted kitchen, a dining room, a utility room and a conservatory. The first floor master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, there are 3 further bedrooms (two doubles and a single) and a bathroom.Ground Floor
- A PVCu double glazed entrance door opens to the entrance porch which is glazed to front and sides and has a quarry tiled floor. A door leads to the hallway from which stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard under. Doors lead to the kitchen and lounge and an archway opens to the inner hall, doors lead to the living room and utility room. The lounge looks to the front of the property and has a marble effect fireplace, hearth and surround with inset living flame gas fire. The kitchen is fitted in a range of matching light oak base, eye level and upright units with cupboards and drawers arranged on four sides, incorporating a peninsula room divider. A granite work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear aspect, there is a second window to the rear and a wood effect laminate floor. There is a space for a washing machine and a built-in pantry cupboard. The integrated appliances comprise an inset 4 ring gas hob with canopy extractor over, dish washer, built-in fridge/freezer and built-in double oven. The kitchen is part open to the dining room which has a wall mounted gas fire and sliding patio doors which open to the conservatory. The conservatory has a quarry tiled floor and is glazed on three sides with sliding doors opening to the rear and a door to the side. The utility room has space for a tumble dryer and an upright freezer. The living room is a dual aspect room with French doors opening to the rear. There is a central mock stone fireplace and chimney breast which provides a focal point to the room with an inset living flame gas fire.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing, there is an access to the part boarded loft, via a fold down ladder and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front, there is a walk-in wardrobe with light and a door to the en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks to the front and has a built-in airing cupboard and is currently used as an office. Bedroom four is a single size room which looks to the front. The bathroom is fitted in a coloured three piece suite.Garage & Parking
- The detached precast concrete garage 16'1" (4.91m) x 8"2' (2.50m) has a single metal up-and-over-door and a personal side access door. The garage is approached by a a concrete driveway with off road parking.Outside
- The front of the property is laid to concrete off road parking for several vehicles, there is a gated pedestrian side access. The rear gardens are mature and well stocked with a wide variety of plants, trees and shrubs. There is a paved patio with concrete pathways an ornamental garden pond and waterfall. The rear garden is sub divided into smaller areas with a second garden pond and ample space for a garden shed, a summer house and a greenhouse.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode