A ground floor bungalow apartment undergoing some renovation, set within this quiet cul de sac close to Brackley town centre. Accommodation includes 1 double bedroom, a spacious living room, kitchen and bathroom. There is one allocated parking space to the front of the property.Accommodation
- This property benefits from a private entrance door which leads to a small hall, from which doors lead to lounge, bathroom and storage cupboard. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, a pedestal wash basin and W.C. There are white tiles to water sensitive areas. The 'L' shaped lounge has a window to the front aspect and has a wooden fire surround. A door leads from the lounge to the bedroom and an arched opening leads to the kitchen. The bedroom has a window to rear aspect. A door leads to the airing cupboard which has storage. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level units with spaces for a cooker and other white goods. There are white tiles to water sensitive areas and there is a window to the rear aspect.Parking
- There is one allocated parking space to the front of the property.Lease Information
- The ground rent is ?100 Per year and the service charge is ?400 per year. The lease duration is 99 years from 1989.Anti Money Laundering
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode