This well planned three bedroom mid terrace house has been updated and modernised with a new kitchen and shower room, multi fuel stove to the dual aspect main reception room and lean-to utility room. There is generous off road parking to the front and a good size East facing rear garden.Ground Floor
- A part glazed front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing a door opens to the living room and a square opening leads to the kitchen/dining room. The living room is a dual aspect room with French doors opening to a timber sun deck, there is a feature fireplace with an inset multi fuel stove. The kitchen/dining room has been refitted in a range of matching base and upright storage units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A wooden work top follows round with an inset sink, mixer taps over, set below a window to the rear. There is an integrated halogen hob, filter canopy over, built-in double oven incorporating a microwave/grill and separate combination fan assisted oven and a dishwasher. The under stairs area is open to the kitchen with space for an upright fridge/freezer and storage cupboard. A door opens to the lean-to utility area with spaces for a washing machine and a tumble dryer, there is a window to the rear and a door to the side.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing with access to the part boarded loft via a fold down ladder. Doors lead to all first floor rooms and built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom 3 is a single size room which looks to the rear. The shower room has been refitted with a white three piece suite including a walk-in double shower unit. Splash back tiling follows round in toning ceramics and there is a vinyl floor.Outside
- To the front of the property there is a shared pathway leading to a covered walkway and own timber gated side access, also own pathway leads to the front door with a mature hedge screen to right hand side. The rear garden is laid to a raised timber sun deck with surround and steps leading down to lawn area with raised shrub and flower beds. Rustic archway leads to crushed stone seating area with space for a garden shed or greenhouse and mature Silver birch tree.Off Road Parking
- The front garden is laid to crushed stone off road parking for at least four vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode