A second floor, one bedroom apartment for the over 60's, located within the established retirement development of Jarvis Court. The self contained apartment has a lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and overlooks communal gardens and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- From the communal hall way, the front door opens to the hall with doors opening to the lounge/diner, bathroom, store cupboard and bedroom. The lounge/diner has doors opening to the kitchen and double doors to a Juliet Balcony. The kitchen has both wall and base units with a recently installed built in oven and electric hob with canopy filter hood over. A work top follows round with inset sink. There is space for an upright fridge/freezer. The bathroom consists of a modern bath with shower over, vanity wash basin and low level WC. The bedroom is a double size with built in double wardrobe and a window overlooking the communal gardens.Services Charges And Lease
- We are informed that the Ground Rent is ?350.00 per Annum and the Service Charge is ?2,020.54 which includes communal services and utilities, ground maintenance, repairs and maintenance to the lift and communal areas, emergency call system, and a reserve fund. The Jarvis Court Development was built in 2003 and the lease at that time was for 125 Years.Parking
- There is parking at the front of the Development which can be used by all residents, but is not allocated to individual apartments.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode