A town centre apartment laid out over two floors with parking. The apartment has a good size living room, separate kitchen, shower room and double bedroom. This is an ideal first time or investment purchase. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The apartment is approached from Draymans Walk through a communal door serving number 11 and 15.
Once in the apartment, there is a hallway with Velux roof lights and double doors leading into the living room and a further door into the inner hall. The living room has a window overlooking Draymans Walk and 2 Velux roof lights. The inner hall has the stairs which rise to the first floor and a door into the kitchen. The kitchen again has a window overlooking Draymans Walk and is fitted with a range of eye level and base cupboards. There is a circular stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring electric hob and a built-in oven. There is space for one under unit appliance.First Floor
- There is a small galleried landing with a storage cupboard and doors to the bedroom and shower room. The bedroom has two Velux roof lights and a wall mounted electric heater. The shower room is fitted with a suite comprising a low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin and a shower cubicle.Parking
- There is a parking permit allowing one vehicle to park in a car park to the rear of the apartment which is accessed off of Banbury Road.Lease And Service Charge
- This apartment is Leasehold and the lease is understood to be 125 years from 1989. There is a service charge of ?103.99 per month and the Ground Rent is ?113.45 Per annum.Anti Money Laundering Legislation
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode