A 3 bedroom semi-detached home located within a popular residential area, convenient for local schools, shops and other amenities. This property offers scope for some updating and provides a good size kitchen/diner, off road parking, single garage and private rear garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The entrance door opens into a small porch area with a door opening to the lounge. The lounge is to the front with doors opening to the kitchen/diner and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen/diner has both base and wall units work tops and a built in fridge/freezer. There are spaces for a cooker, washing machine and dishwasher. There are also double doors opening to the patio area in the garden, single door opening to the side access and a door to the understairs cupboard.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors opening to bedrooms 1,2 and 3, family bathroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front of the property. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the rear of the property. Bedroom 3 is of a small double size. The family bathroom consists of a bath, with shower over, a wash basin and WC.Garden
- The private rear garden is Southerly and mainly laid to lawn with a patio and side access to the driveway at the front of the house.Garage And Parking
- The property has an integral single garage and off road parking for 2 cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsSolar Panels
- There are solar panels on the rear roof which were installed under a roof leasing agreement.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode