A well presented 2 bedroom semi detached house situated on Martial Daire Boulevard which is to the North West of Brackley Town. The property benefits from a good size driveway, conservatory and an East facing garden.Ground Floor
- The font opens to a porch with a door leading to living room. The living room is the front of the property and has stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the kitchen. The kitchen has wall and base units and a stainless steel sink with window over facing the conservatory and garden. The kitchen has space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine and has a built-in oven with gas hob and extractor over and a door leading to the conservatory. The conservatory is a wooden structure with double doors leading to the garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has access to both bedrooms, family shower room and built in cupboard. Bedroom 1 is of a double size facing to the front of the property and bedroom 2 is of a double size with a window facing the rear garden.
The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite which consists of a walk in shower, wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The garden is East facing and mostly laid to lawn with a gravel area and patio.Garage And Parking
- There is off road parking for 2 vehicles with a side store adjoined to the property and access from the front and rear.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode