A 3 bedroom detached bungalow with a large South facing garden, garage and parking close to Brackley Town Centre. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- The front door leads into an L-shaped hallway with white panel doors leading off to the re-fitted downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, lounge, 3 bedrooms, shower room and airing cupboard. The lounge is a well proportioned square room with a feature fire surround with an electric fire and French doors leading out to the conservatory. The conservatory has brick lower walls with double glazed windows and French doors leading out to, and overlooking, the rear garden with views beyond. The kitchen is fitted with light oak fronted units with a breakfast bar and spaces for appliances, there is a built-in double oven and a 4 ring gas hob, with a sink under the window looking to the front and a door to the side. Bedroom 1 is a double room with windows to the rear. Bedroom 2 is also a double room with a window to the rear and bedroom 3 is a good single room with a window to the front. The bathroom previously had a bath but has been re-fitted as a shower room with a white suite, including a large shower cubicle, wash basin set into a vanity unit with cupboards below and concealed cistern WC. The walls are fully tiled with fitted cabinets and a mirror.Gardens
- The rear garden is a particular feature being South facing and a good size. It is mainly laid to lawn with a patio adjoining the back of the house, well kept borders, a timber shed and a greenhouse.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage to the side with an up-and-over door and a door to the rear garden, light and power connected approached by a driveway providing off-street parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode