This well presented one bedroom first floor apartment is part of the minimal assisted McCarthy & Stone development of Jarvis Court, situated at Burwell Hill just 0.6 miles North of Brackley Town Centre. *NO ONWARD CHAIN*Jarvis Court
- A spacious 1st floor retirement apartment within this development for the over 60 age group, located close to Brackley town centre. Jarvis Court is well maintained and includes a resident's lounge and kitchen, located to the front of the building. There is also a laundry room for resident's use and also a guest suite for visitors.Apartment
- Situated on the 1st floor with easy access to the lift, this property has a front door opening into a hallway with doors opening to the living room/diner, bedroom, bathroom and storage cupboard. The spacious and light living room/diner has double doors to a southerly aspect and glazed double doors leading to the kitchen. The kitchen has a window to a southerly aspect and is fitted with eye and base level units with a built in oven and electric 4 ring hob and spaces for a fridge and freezer. The bedroom is of a double size and has a window to a southerly aspect and a double built in wardrobe with glass folding doors. The bathroom is tiled throughout and fitted with a suite comprising of a wash basin with cupboard under, a walk in shower and WC. There is an airing cupboard housing the the hot water tank. All rooms have an emergency cord pull.Service Charge And Lease
- We are informed that the Ground Rent is 350.00 pounds per annum and the Service Charge is 2070.80 pounds and includes communal services and utilities, ground maintenance, repairs and maintenance to the lift and communal areas, House Manager's salary, emergency call system and a reserve fund. The Jarvis Court development was built in 2002 and the lease at that time was for 125 Years.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode